Special Edition Lasers

Thanks for the info. It will have to do for now. Not sure flipping it over on this trailer would help much.

Are we talking this will happen in 2 weeks or 20 years?

I don't trailer it anywhere but to the boat ramp in my yard. If I have a friend sailing as well, we usually carry our boats down to launch off of the bank next to my dock.

LaLi

Do you have a picture of the Graffiti laser? I am interested in tracking down a special edition boat of some sort.
I don't, but you seem to have quite a few... that is, your boat IS a "Graffiti" model, it's just that I was under the (possibly wrong) impression that it wasn't intended as a "special edition".

_

I am not sure if that matches a Graffiti design Laser. From memory the single one I have seen clearly had Graffiti written somewhere on the hull. Yours is an edition I have not seen though! I like it!

It does look to be in good nick as well :). Thanks for posting.

You guys are in luck . Just so happen to find 2 specials at my sailing club. Other than the stickers....there isn't any other noticeable difference between them and the regular Lasers. Bianco 2.jpg Savannah 1.jpg Savannah 2.jpg Bianco 1.jpg

LaLi

Just so happen to find 2 specials at my sailing club.
What are the numbers of those boats, and who built the "Savannah"?

The "Bianco" was, I believe (and it's of course hard to see in pictures like that) actually all-white as the name implies, instead of "dawn grey" which was the PSE default color at the time. The "Rosso" was the same + red topsides and transom.

_

LaLi

The Savannah is numbered 158021.
Don't have the Bianco's number
If you want to find out more, take and post pictures of the stickers on the back wall of the cockpits, and possible embossed numbers or codes on the transom or under the bow fitting. The Bianco should be PSE-built with a number probably in the 145000-150000 range. The Savannah is a late 1995 boat, and obviously not built by Sunfish Laser like the red and blue "Centennial Olympics" boats. I am not aware of PSE offering them either, and as you're in Malaysia it's not far-fetched that it came from Australia or New Zealand.

_

LaLi

Still need to find a Graffiti one..
I found one last weekend at a local club that I rarely go to. And I have to admit I was wrong about the 1995ish Sunfish Laser -built boats being the "Graffiti" ones! This was a basic ("dawn") grey PSE boat with only the purple-and-blue text "Graffiti" on the topsides near the transom and next to the centreboard case making it "special" in any way. The number was 145xxx and the bottom was very soft. Didn't have a camera with me.

_