Show off YOUR Laser!

torrid

Just sailing
Because I don't want people knowing who I am?

That's pretty much it.
So suppose someone were to post a bunch of "Dr. Crash" type photos, with the faces and sail numbers blanked out, and claim that they were you? Here's Shatty capsizing at the start. Here's Shatty mooning the race committee.

Then again if nobody knows who you are, it probably doesn't matter.

Because I don't want people knowing who I am?
Oh come on you chickens! I didn't change my face and I have a valid reason to fear for my life !! :eek:

Here's a picture of me being chased by a Spanish Pirate (he was after my ship). You can see the grim look of determination on his face behind me....

I was running for my life! :eek:

Attachments

Oh come on you chickens! I didn't change my face and I have a valid reason to fear for my life !! :eek:

Here's a picture of me being chased by a Spanish Pirate (he was after my ship). You can see the grim look of determination on his face behind me....

I was running for my life! :eek:
Looks like you've been using Shatty's workout !...Try holdin yer sheet in them teeth yer showin...and hike HARD! :eek:

Merrily

Administrator
1) Was a joke...
2) What's wrong with anonymity?
1. Glad it was a joke, but after the kerfuffle over the weight lifting program, it's hard to tell.

2. Anonymous posters often don't care what they say. They feel they can post with impunity because no one knows who they are. As long as an anonymous poster remains civil, there's no problem.

1. Glad it was a joke, but after the kerfuffle over the weight lifting program, it's hard to tell.

2. Anonymous posters often don't care what they say. They feel they can post with impunity because no one knows who they are. As long as an anonymous poster remains civil, there's no problem.
1. Haha. It's hard to tell just how things are said over the internet. They sometimes come across in a more malicious manner than intended.

Side note re: that thread: I deadlifted

135x5
245x5
275x5
295x3
315x5
365x2
385x1
405x1
410x1

last night. Everything up to the 365 was essentially warming up and I left 415 (maybe even 420) in the tank. I weigh around 186 lbs...Just sayin'.

2. Well, to a certain degree, you're correct. Some would say that is the beauty of the internet. There's no reason to be unnecessarily nasty, but hey, stuff happens.

Flusha

Hey the guy in this ad (the one on the left) looks just like me. Could be my twin.
Will offer a reward 2 anyone who can tell me who it is.

ps. The reward may be less tangible then more traditional one's

Attachments

No it's not me (lol):D
Will never ever ever be in an ad for Lasers. In fact people I know have decided not to buy a Laser after watching me sail.

Serious about the twin thing tho.
...yeah after a day of sailing at the lake I frequent..I get "compliments" like ..."the bottom of your boat sure looks good".....ahh thanks :(