Christmas list

ChalmersP

Hey guys! I just wanted to see what my fellow laser sailors wanted for christmas!
For me, some Zhik microskin pants, GoPro Hero 2 Camera and some extra money at APS are on the top of my list! :D

well i got a early Christmas present this year, and it couldn't have been better my parents got me a brand new laser!!!!! i dont know about you but thats about the best gift i can think of :)

Hahahaha, pretty much the same thing happened here! My club bought 3 brand new lasers, with all the toppings! :D I sailed it today, and the GRP blades are AMAZING!

A laser II would be top of my list. Coming a close second would be the Neil Pryde race skin top. (already have the race skin suit and love it)

I'd like to get a Speed Puck for training, but truthfully it would sit unused gathering dust just like my GoPro camera.

Did we all forget they gave away a Laser for Christmas last year?

Don't hold your breath on it happening again this year.....

Did we all forget they gave away a Laser for Christmas last year?

Don't hold your breath on it happening again this year.....
200,000 comes around only once. And 300,000 is about 50 years away (approximately 2000 Lasers built per year in recent years, I read on that 'other' Forum).

I want Ronstan to make class a class legal vang system, boom blocks, and traveler for lasers. Excel fuzion mainsheet 6mm, 3 20mm ronstan orbit blocks, 2 ronstan small cam cleats, a carbon ronstan battle stick, and an acme black diamond carbon tiller.

Christmas came early for me - I had to go buy a new dryer a few nights back. lucky me.
sailing gear on the back-burner for now.

How about some Seitech dolly wheels... Santa could bring me the whole dolly if I've been that good. Jeez, I'd just settle for a bag of coal from Santa, and the chance to buy the wheels from somebody.

I actually got my dolly for Christmas one year. My father was looking anxious as I was going through the parts, so I let him help me put it together. It was just like getting a new bicycle when I was a little kid.

Back