• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

2001 Laser ILCA Sailboat with Dolly, Full Rig and Pro-Rig

mtoms

Price $
State
VIRGINIA
City
Deltaville
2001 Full-rig Laser sailboat in solid club racing condition, including all of the following gear:

Pro-rig Vang, cunningham and outhaul are all present.

Comes with Full rig setup, with a class legal, club-race quality sail.

Blades - rudder and daggerboard - are in good condition with usual dings, nothing major.

Aluminum Tiller

Blade bag

Seitech Dolly

The boat is dry, stiff and ready to race/sail/cruise today. It has, consistent with the age of the boat, cosmetic dings and remarkably few cosmetic scratches on the bottom.

No gel coat cracking or stress cracks - the boat is remarkable condition for the age.

Available trailer:Kitty Hawk galvanized trailer with title, greased buddy bearings and working lights. Trailer has 1-7/8in hitch and four-way flat electrical connection. $750 extra.

You can reach me via the site or my personal communication device - 54(1 less than 1) seven4ate zero17fore

Thanks and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 1 2001 DC Laser Stbd Beam w sail.jpg
    1 2001 DC Laser Stbd Beam w sail.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 2 2001 DC Laser Port Qtr w sail.jpg
    2 2001 DC Laser Port Qtr w sail.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 3 2001 DC Laser Port Bow w sail.HEIC.jpg
    3 2001 DC Laser Port Bow w sail.HEIC.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 30
  • 4 2001 DC Laser Stbd Bow w sail.jpg
    4 2001 DC Laser Stbd Bow w sail.jpg