• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

1987 Laser Sailboat Canadian Built w Seitech Dolly, Cover & Blade Bag

mtoms

Price $
State
VIRGINIA
City
Deltaville
1987 Full-rig Laser Sailboat, Canadian Built, in solid club racing condition, including all of the following gear:

Pro-Rig Vang, cunningham and outhaul are all present.

Comes with Full rig setup, with a class legal, club-race quality sail.

Radial sail package available for an additional $400 or can be substituted for the full rig.

Blades - rudder and daggerboard - are in good condition. The daggerboard is missing the bottom aft corner, but sails fine as is.

Aluminum Tiller -Add Carbon Fiber tiller and extension for $250.

Blade bag

Top Cover

Seitech Dolly

The boat is dry, stiff and ready to race/sail/cruise today. It has, consistent with the age of the boat, cosmetic dings and remarkably few cosmetic scratches on the bottom.

No gel coat cracking or stress cracks - the boat is in remarkable condition for the age.

Add Harken mainsheet blocks on boom and traveller for an additional $250.

Available trailer:
Kitty Hawk galvanized trailer with title, greased buddy bearings and working lights. Trailer has 1-7/8in hitch and four-way flat electrical connection. $750 extra.

Thanks and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

I can also deliver to anywhere with 250 miles of Deltaville - or you can meet me in Deltaville to save on the $1/outbound mile delivery charge.

Cash much preferred. Feel free to make offers.

You can reach me by email at the above link and I will get right back to you or at 7fore8-Oh17fore, where the code for the area is 54(1 less than 1). YOU MUST INCLUDE A WORKING US PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR RESPONSE OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE AN INTERNET SCAMMER.

Attachments

• 1987 Canadian Built Laser25.jpeg
    1987 Canadian Built Laser25.jpeg
    292 KB · Views: 31
  • 1987 Canadian Built Laser26.jpeg
    1987 Canadian Built Laser26.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 1987 Canadian Built Laser27.jpeg
    1987 Canadian Built Laser27.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 28
  • 1987 Canadian Built Laser28.jpeg
    1987 Canadian Built Laser28.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 1987 Canadian Built Laser29.jpeg
    1987 Canadian Built Laser29.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 32
Please provide your price including any/all extras you have for the boat, including delivery to smith mountain lake. I’m not interested in the trailer. Thanks, Tony 5 4 0 4 8 8 9 5 0 2

To all potential posters here:

Per the disclaimer above from Sailingforums, be very wary of replying to someone unless the name and email match the original poster. And PMing is always the safer route - no need to post contact info that scammers can potentially exploit.

Back