old style rudder replacement

blueberry

I have a 1969 SF. I want to replace the old style rudder by a new style replacement kit but APS told me LaserPerformance is out of stock. They don't know if they will receive any this year...

I found a used Laser rudder. It may sound like a crime to do that, but I wonder if a Laser rudder would fit on a Sunfish? Has anyone done that? My SF is a 1969 for recreational use only.

You can probably get most of the parts of the kit from APS and find the rest elsewhere - used if not new. What exactly is LP sold out of?

I have a complete rudder kit available, located in Rhode Island. I have your choice of blades from repaired and refinished blades to new fiberglass blade. I have all other parts including tillers, extensions, wood or aluminum, cheeks, springs, tiller straps, bolts, washers, inspection port, gudgeon and back up plates. Contact me at cjo1023 at yahoo-dot-com.

I have a 1969 SF. I want to replace the old style rudder by a new style replacement kit but APS told me LaserPerformance is out of stock. They don't know if they will receive any this year...

I found a used Laser rudder. It may sound like a crime to do that, but I wonder if a Laser rudder would fit on a Sunfish? Has anyone done that? My SF is a 1969 for recreational use only.

I am not a SF sailor but am looking for a used Laser rudder... for my beater laser..any condition..thanks

Back