• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

For Sale Kinder Industries Protectors

Chris Stone

State
NEW JERSEY
Kinder Industries Keel protector for Trailering, and Rudder Cover

IMG_1239.jpg
IMG_1240.jpg
IMG_1241.jpg
IMG_1242.jpg
Trailering Keel Guard.jpeg
IMG_1239.jpgIMG_1240.jpgIMG_1241.jpgIMG_1242.jpgTrailering Keel Guard.jpegKeel Protector in Excellent used condition. $80 + shipping
Rudder Cover in Good to Fair used condition. No rips, tears, or holes, all clips and straps intact and not worn. Some discoloration from weather externally, and staining on inside. Never stained the rudder. $50 + shipping

Jean,
Sorry I missed your message. Good to hear from you!

I checked out the shipping cost - it is about $50 to Canada via USPS. FEDEX is not cooperative in giving me a price on line, but probably the same.

Another option is we have a house in Hogansburg, NY (Across the St Lawrence from Cornwall, CA) and will be going there in late February. Or, if you are going to Mid-Winters I could meet you on your way heading south in NJ.

Chris

Hi Chris, getting ready for the NA in st pete's next weekend. I could use that keel protector and maybe even the full deck cover. I'd have everything shipped at the the SPYC....

Back