Foil bag from Santa Claus

martyn

I'm about to write my Christmas list, top of it will be a new foil bag for my Laser. Does anyone have any suggestions which one I should ask for or are they all much the same ?

I have a rooster combi bag for my daggerboard and lines, and a custom rudder bag. I won't keep rudder and daggerboard in the same bag as the board can warp and bend round the rudder.

If you are have a lean Christmas, someone can make you one from a piece of carpeting and some line. :)

I've got the bag that APS sells. Seems fine.

I saw that one on Tillerman's blog and thought it looked good, but I don't think we can get intensity foil bags in the uk. :(

I would go for the Rooster one. I have one and it has a handy space in white to write your name and sail number (handy when there are several of them kicking round).

I saw that one on Tillerman's blog and thought it looked good, but I don't think we can get intensity foil bags in the uk. :(

Really? I have one and I am in Australia intensity shipped it, maybe the UK is out of their shipping area.

We do ship all our products not only to the UK but all over the world. Our Foil Bag is $69.99.
They are in stock and ready to ship.

I love my Intensity Sails bag. The big advantage over a lot of other bags is there are plenty of mesh holes for your stuff to dry out... I really don't like corrosion on my blades :D:D:D

Back