What's new

Decision/Search is over !!

beachygirl

So....... it has been a kiddie roller coaster in making a decision. I was set to buy a new boat .. I went on a country wide hunt for the 60th addition sail. Found one. Thought I was set to go.. took a last look on line before I made the plunge ... angels all around.

I found not only the 60th edition sail, but the entire boat with a dolly!!! It is a 2014! (not made in China) I almost fell off my chair, literally. Mint condition, only used two times and stored.

The very best part of this I found out after the fact it was a non profit organization and the boat was donated to them, got the info /papers etc from the original owner. It happened to be one of my favorite organizations who I have been donating for many years... wildlife.

I will say this is beyond amazing. If feels so good that my purchase went to something I greatly feel about and important, what a ride this will be!!

Thanks to everyone who reached out and helped me more than you know.

With gratitude

Attachments

tag

my2fish
great find! so cool that you stuck to what you wanted to find and searched it out and then to find such a great deal on top! congrats!