carbon tiller?

tooley

hey guys, has anyone in the uk seen the new carbon tiller that laser are selling?? anyone got a verdict on it coz ive recently cracked my old one and want a new one. any ideas? :)

they might need a lot of sanding to fit in the stock. They can also over hang into the cotpit by 2"/3". Also the extension end is a bit weak so don't slip and sit on it.

My girlfriend has one. I tried sailing with it and it sucks. Yeah, it doesn't flex, but the traveler is just as bad to get over as the stock aluminum. IMO I would stick with the acme or rooster

Attachments

• LA-1642.jpg
    LA-1642.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 86
Seconded there is a lad at my club who has one and it looks awful and does not fit his tock very well.

I have used the Rooster one for a long time and think it is the mutts. It is much less complicated and a lot lighter (and I have never had an issue with it flexing).

Agree with Jeffers, the rooster carbon tiller is excellent. I bought mine at the UK Nationals in 2005 and it is still going strong.

cheers guys, i have to say tho that the acme one looks a lot cooler than the rooster one tho! lol and another thing....... why do laser always over charge for the bits that jus arent as good!!?? lol the one design bit really annoys me!!

Back