using the search function

umbra

Ok, so I'm new to the board. Been reading as much as possible and using the search function. There seems to be a number of questions that are asked over and over again. So in my quest for more information I did a search for "dolly". So I could see what kind of homemade plans are around. It saw there were 8 pages with 25 items per page. When I try to go to any of the other pages it comes up "no match". What am I doing wrong?

Ok, so I'm new to the board. Been reading as much as possible and using the search function. There seems to be a number of questions that are asked over and over again. So in my quest for more information I did a search for "dolly". So I could see what kind of homemade plans are around. It saw there were 8 pages with 25 items per page. When I try to go to any of the other pages it comes up "no match". What am I doing wrong?

I also get 8 pages with 25 items ( with dolly as the input). So far, so good :).
But I do get the next 25 on page 2, and so on, by clicking on the appropriate page number box (top right).

Right now I am using Windows Vista (notwithstanding my love for apples)

Back