This Certainly is a Silly Thread

Should I add a poll to this thread?

• Total voters

P.S.: "Silly" was a very famous band of professional musicians from former East Germany (GDR/DDR) and has been well known at West Germany (FRG/BRD) loooong time before "the wall" has been teared down. The female singer Tamara Danz and the drummer of Silly did already die by cancer.

Thread starter #566
Do bats have taste buds that can discriminate between really tasty bugs and not so tasty? And do bats wonder what those bugs may have recently eaten?..."Mmmmmm that mosquito just bit somebody with A positive blood."

Merrily

Administrator
Staff member
Do bats have taste buds that can discriminate between really tasty bugs and not so tasty? And do bats wonder what those bugs may have recently eaten?..."Mmmmmm that mosquito just bit somebody with A positive blood."
Of course bats have taste buds. How else would they know to spit out poisonous bugs? If you go for a walk at night, watch out for bat spit. So Gouv, you ought to use an umbrella in all conditions at night. Hmmm...I believe there could be a market for Anti-Bat Spit Umbrellas. Glow in the dark so you don't need a flashlight.

Also, they certainly would know if a mosquito was engorged with blood. Not so sure about ability to type. I can type just by moving my fingers across the keyboard. I type in the key of E flat minor.

If one goes out for an intensive practice with the Radial, one not be wonder, if there suddenly fascinated spectators come to the peer...

Thanks Scott (+Sarah) for giving your lovely North sail to me. It still is in my good hands.

LooserLu

Attachments