storm bottom cover hole

Hi,

Does anyone know why the Storm (made by North Sails, I think) bottom cover has a hole in the middle? I could see it making sense to line up for drainage from the cockpit (when the boat is right-side up), but it is forward of that. I just think is going let water between the cover and the hull when I store the boat upside-down, as I do.

Thanks,
Perry

Hi,

Does anyone know why the Storm (made by North Sails, I think) bottom cover has a hole in the middle? I could see it making sense to line up for drainage from the cockpit (when the boat is right-side up), but it is forward of that. I just think is going let water between the cover and the hull when I store the boat upside-down, as I do.

Thanks,
Perry

It's purpose is to drain the water that fills up in the cover when the boat is right side up.

Gosh, maybe you are just trying to impart information, but that sounds a bit hostile.

I'm not being hostile, no offense to Perry, but that's a pretty common sense thing to do. I don't come here to be hostile to people, I was just giving the guy some advice.

TC

its rough tim, i know how you feel, we just need to go back to SA

I was just gonna say looks like some of us came from SA. I find my self on other forums, acting SA like, and have to stop myself.

Back