SEITECH vs TRAILEX DOLLY

ANYONE KNOW WHICH DOLLY IS BETTER,I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE IS BETTER, ALSO REALIZING THE SEITECH IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL MID SEPTEMBER THANK YOU-

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TRAILEX DOLLY BUT SEITECH IS GREAT.

MAYBE SHE IS SHOUTING CAUSE IT IS WINDY WHERE SHE IS ??

BB

OK: let's all get back to normal. Trailex is primarily known for its (lightweight) trailers; Seitech for its dollies. But Trailex does make dollies as well. Moreover, there's at least one other source for Sunfish dollies: http://www.windline.net/

That's where I got mine a few years ago, and I have been happy with it. At the time, it was a little less expensive than the Seitech one.

Intensity Sails also has a dolly that is very much like the Seitech, and its also about half the price. I've used both, and I find that I like the Intensity version better. For some reason, it just allows me to load and unload my boat with less effort than the Seitech.

Hi folks- thanks for the great laugh about yelling- didn't realize my caps lock was on ( now I know what yelling is) sorry. Thank you so much for your responses. I'll look into Intensity version.
Actually, now that I think of it, it was rather windy here today in Rochester. (gusts at 30 mph)

Dear Friends - The big advantage to the Seitech dollies is the big wheel set (pricy option) which is much better on sand. It looks like the Intensity and Windline dollies have smaller wheels - like the "standard" wheels on the Seitech. Not quite so sure about the Trailex dollies...but I think they have larger wheels, too. The hull sits "on top" of the Trailex and "in" (the sling) on Seitech. Good sailing!

Regarding the WindLine dollies, when I ordered mine, Daniel (the owner and a big supporter of the Sunfish class) did give me the option of ordering bigger wheels; more expensive, of course.

Back