Seabrook Sailiing Club 2006 Calendar - Houston area D15

THe Seabrook Sailing Club in D15 has posted its 2006 race schedule. Here's a link to the race schedule page.
http://www.seabrook-sailing.org/share/Lists/Events/Races.aspx
Anyone in the Houston/Galveston area is welcome to join us for our races, and, of course, we encourage new members to join. SSC is a member-operated co-op type club with regular activities for Lasers (all 3 rigs, but mostly fulls and radials), Sunfish, Opties for the kiddies, 470s, and a growing number of windsurfers. Races are well run and always a lot of fun. It's a great place for newbies to learn to race, and you can't beat the membership prices and storage fees (boat parking spots, lockers (like a mausoleum), and location; it's a 25-45 minute drive from Houston, depending on where you live.
Come on out to Seabrook for some good racing this year.
:)

Hello Jay,
Thanks for the heads up..... at least I have half of the D-15 schedule down now. June is gonna be a heck of a month for the Texas Laser sailors. With the US Championships, Gulf Coast Championship, and the Summer Solistice regatta. Woohoo three weekends back to back to back! See ya in March at the Spring Laser regatta.
Fishingmickey,
150087/181157

Right, Mike! I warned my seniors (high school students, not wise elders) that they have to schedule car washes etc around my racing schedule. Looking forward to seeing you at the races.

My truck is silver. The dirt doesn't show. It never needs to be washed.
I spend my free time sailing and plan to sail all three of the Houston events.

Great news from Kolius!!! He is sending the Kolius equipment truck to the Easter Laser Regatta. He is also coming to sail full rigs while his lovely wife competes in the Radials!!
Let's all tune up in Seabrook in March and then make the inland trip to Austin!!!
The ELR site>>> http://schrothfiberglass.com/Easter.htm

Boys, dont you want a big laser girl to kick ass?

Say hi to Sam and Shirley for me.

See you in April!

How is SSC on Galveston Bay?
JR Futcher

Boys, dont you want a big laser girl to kick ass?

Say hi to Sam and Shirley for me.

See you in April!

How is SSC on Galveston Bay?
JR Futcher

That is thoughtful of you!

Hasn't Gary moved to Austin yet?

BTW, the newly updated laser class website failed to list "Seabrook Sailing Club" in the district 15 area links.

Hoping to come down instead for the easter laser regatta during spring break.

any pictures yet from last year on the ssc site?
jrf

Back