Sailfit (Kurt Taulbee) Chicago Clinic

chicagolaser09

The Chicago Laser Fleet is in the process of putting together a Laser Clinic with Kurt Taulbee from Sailfit. We are looking to gauge how many sailors outside of our fleet would also be interested in attending.

Kurt has been a three-time US Sailing Team member and is renowned for holding some of the best laser sailing clinics in the country. For more information on Kurt’s accomplishments and sailing clinics, please checkout www.sailfit.com. On a personal note, I attended Kurt’s seminar last November and from it I made tremendous strides in my sailing skills.

If you have an interest in attending this clinic please email me at [email protected], so I can keep you updated as this clinic’s scheduling becomes finalized.

This clinic is tentatively scheduled for August of this year and the final dates will be determined in a few weeks. The price of attending will be roughly $500 for a four-day clinic (Thurs-Sunday) or $400 for a three day (Fri-Sun).

Re: Sailfit (Kurt Taulbee) Chicag Clinic

are boats provided? where is lodging near by? And do you know what dates in August?

thanks!!!

You will be able to charter a boat for a small price from one of the members of the fleet, this clinic will be held in downtown Chicago so you will not need a car and hotel options are endless, we will finalize the dates in the next week or two. Please let me know if there are dates in which you would not be able to attend so we could take your attendance into consideration.

Sincerely,

Chris

If you have the opportunity, I'd highly recommend it.

I did his clinic in March of this year and it really helped my sailing. Kurt's a great teacher.

Back