Roll Call...Cedar Point YC Fall Frostbiting

TimClark

Just checking in to see who from the forum is going to be doing the frostbiting this fall at Cedar Point YC in Westport, CT. I'll be sailing and I'm attempting to get a Radial division started up for this year.

Tim Clark

It starts on October 8th, so not really frostbiting till November but whatever...Not much racing going on in this area besides keelboats so this month is all about waiting.

We have enough trouble running races for a single fleet, let alone separate standard vs radial fleets.

If you can bring the turnout on a regular basis in the radial fleet, we might consider a separate start.

Be forewarned, others have talked this game before but never got a consistent turnout in the Radial fleet.

laser158689 said:
We have enough trouble running races for a single fleet, let alone separate standard vs radial fleets.

If you can bring the turnout on a regular basis in the radial fleet, we might consider a separate start.

Be forewarned, others have talked this game before but never got a consistent turnout in the Radial fleet.

I'm not talking about seperate starts...I think just score them seperately. If the people that have told me they were going to sail actually show, there should be a decent radial fleet.

Back