Ribecca Confesses!

Hi, i just joined the laser forum.... and this thread has confused the hell out of me :D But i say "LONG LIVE RIBECCA" .... .. ... and i also say "LONG LIVE FRED" ... i am also wandering why i read this thread ...... so i thought i would make you wander wtf i am on about to. :confused:

Thread starter #27
I do know that he got several pretty good suggestions for bumper stickers in the latter posts over in that thread. Ribecca put in some effort. It seems to me that he has no right to use any of them now. You can’t have it both ways, “honeybear.”
Oh Merrily, hon, thanks for your support, but I put those thoughts out there for Honeybear to use freely. He made an honest mistake. Speaking of which, here's my official statement, again. He is not me and I am not him. He is not I; that is, I am not Fred Schroth.

P.S. Ludders, you are always in my heart, liebchen.

P.P.S. I am not back.

Oh Merrily, hon, thanks for your support, but I put those thoughts out there for Honeybear to use freely. He made an honest mistake. Speaking of which, here's my official statement, again. He is not me and I am not him. He is not I; that is, I am not Fred Schroth.

P.S. Ludders, you are always in my heart, liebchen.

P.P.S. I am not back.

Could you at least put your website back up for us??

Gouvernail can you post your picture on every post instead of that insulting message telling me that I am too stupid to see your picture. I am not stupid and I am not an idiot and I have proof.

Bradley can you post your picture instead of that palm tree. You are not a palm tree. I don't always agree with you but I do think you have more intelligence than a palm tree.

I have a picture on my posts. It is an angry old bald guy with a typewriter. It drives Ribecca crazy. That's why it's there. It's a chick magnet. I am not an old bald guy with a typewriter. I do not own a typewriter. I may or may not be old or bald or both. I am a guy. I am sometimes angry. I am not Fred Schroth.

This post adds nothing to this discussion. Nor do any of the other posts in this thread.

But...ARE you a Grand Master??
I confess that I am a Grand Master. At least according to my birth date I am. But I have Mastered very little in this life except for a natural gift I have for saying things that piss people off. I certainly haven't Mastered Laser sailing. And I don't think I'm Grand. At least I try not to be Grand.

So I guess you could say I am an ungrand unmasterly Grand Master.