Public Launch sites in Sandusky and Cleveland

duckjibe

Where are the popular public launch sites to launch laser(s) and hang out all day in the Cleveland area and on Sandusky Bay?

I know there are active laser groups at some of the yacht clubs but I assume you need to be a member to launch there?

Thanks!

You generally need permission. I do not know where the public sites are...Edgewater park is a cool place to hang in Cleveland. Not sure if you are allowed to launch or not.

Sandusky has the Sandusky Sailing Clup in the shadow of Cedar Island rollycoasters. Nice folks, great facility. Don't know the cost. Don't know how many Lasers.

Several in Cleveland, Whiskey Island, Edgewater come to mind. Again, don't know the costs and don't know the Laser content.

Berlin Yacht Club is my favorite. I wish I lived there, I'd be at BYC all the time. It's good, I know of at least one Laser there, and it's not expensive.

Berlin Yacht Club is my favorite. I wish I lived there, I'd be at BYC all the time. It's good, I know of at least one Laser there, and it's not expensive.

Thanks! I happen to be from Berlin, it is nice to have someone speak good of your club. We probaly have a dozen or so lasers. With the jr team, we usually have around six lasers on a line sunday and wednesday night.

Thanks! I happen to be from Berlin, it is nice to have someone speak good of your club. We probaly have a dozen or so lasers. With the jr team, we usually have around six lasers on a line sunday and wednesday night.

I sail with Dan and Regy from there pretty regularly in Highlanders. Harold and Steph Bauer are good friends, their kids are super. It's a great club. I have one of the old BYC coffee mugs, the dark blue one. Got it during Highlander Nationals there one year. Wish we had a club even half that good within 50 miles of me (c: ..

I think Dan has a Laser too. Gotta rememer to tell him to bring it to Pipers this year.

Back