Pre-owned sail, folding marks

Vigolaser

I´ve just bought a used standard sail in quite good condition, but it has been folded for a long time, so there are some folding marks. ¿Any idea to fix them?
y1pex0AfGBFgKRSVgJTEPr50VssaKsLaMS3XgiP7bx2IXzIsnVxL9DvG-9dDGwVRT7AUu2Fl9KY6qE

Iron it hits my mind, but I dont see it with too much faith.:D

Another question, I am goin to remove the old numbers, and as shown here
http://www.laserforum.org/removing-sail-numbers-t8938.html?t=8938&highlight=remove+sail+numbers

I will use acetone but after it I have to glue the new ones, the question is ¿does acetone afect the new numbers glueing?

Once you go sailing, the creases will work themselves out - then just roll it up...

Ironing is for shirts and pants...

When using acetone to clean off old numbers, as you are wiping the old residue off, you are also absorbing most of the acetone too, what little remains on the sail cloth quickly evaporates, so you shouldn't have any issues with putting on the new numbers a minute or two after wiping off the old ones

Cool number. Too bad you have to take it off.

I would continue to fold the sail on the same creases. It is a lot easier to fold it by yourself if the thing just falls in place and .

The creases don't do a thing to change performance.

Cool number. Too bad you have to take it off.
I like it too, I was thinking about not changing it... :D

I would continue to fold the sail on the same creases. It is a lot easier to fold it by yourself if the thing just falls in place and .

The creases don't do a thing to change performance.

¿Sure?. I am new in laser sailing (since november), but I still race in bigger boats since a few years, I was allways taught not to fold sails on the same creases two times. If that what you say is right, ¿why do people roll them up?:confused::D

Thankyou all for your answers, ! I'll keep my iron far from it ¡

Back