Must finish book before Florida Masters in February

Merrily

Administrator
Who else is planning to go?

I've got hotel and camping arrangements for Florida Masters, Mid-week Madness, and Masters Midwinters East, BUT I've decided I must finish my book before I allow myself to go. I've been working on this book for 14 years, and the closer I get to being done, the more I seem to creep along. So this wonderful Trilogy of Winter Regattas (or maybe a Trinity of Winter Regattas!) is my carrot. OK, now I'm getting off the computer to go work.

Who else is planning to go?

I've got hotel and camping arrangements for Florida Masters, Mid-week Madness, and Masters Midwinters East, BUT I've decided I must finish my book before I allow myself to go. I've been working on this book for 14 years, and the closer I get to being done, the more I seem to creep along.

I just ordered a muse for you. It should drop in through the chimney some time before Christmas.
www.muse.com couldn't tell me exactly when.

That is a good carrot, but if you're not done by then you should go anyways. The book has waited 14 years, it can wait another couple of weeks so you can go sailing in February. Please beat Dave Hartman for me since I will be out of town.

Well lookie lookie here>>>

31HNMF5JX4L._AA227_.jpg

That is a good carrot, but if you're not done by then you should go anyways. The book has waited 14 years, it can wait another couple of weeks so you can go sailing in February. Please beat Dave Hartman for me since I will be out of town.

The devil on my shoulder! ;)

Back