Mobile Boat Repairs in Toronto?

Adam G.

I was wondering if anybody here knows someone that does "house calls" in Toronto.

I noticed while washing off my laser that the mast step leaks, and fairly quickly too. I'm not exactly surprised as the boat is an older one (1979). I know that just because the mast step leaks, doesn't mean that it's going to catastrophically fail, but I would like to have someone go in there and fix and make sure everything is structurally sound.

I'm sure I could repair it myself, but if I ever have to sell the boat I'd like to be able to say that the repair has been done professionally. If I have to I will take it somewhere (suggestions welcome!) but wanted to see if anybody will come to me. Thanks!

I would call local yacht clubs or chandleries and see if they can recommend someone. If it were here in Ottawa I could have helped more! Best of luck!

You could try Patagonia Boat Works next time. They do nice work and they are closer than Jos at Quiet Waters. *Not knocking QW, its just a long haul from Toronto.

Back