Laser 2 Book

rubbish84

Does anyone know of a book about Laser 2's?
I've searched the internet and all I can come up with are one's about Lasers.
If you do, please tell me the title and author's name so I can hopfully get a copy myself.
Thanks,

Hello from Athens Greece !
I sail a Laser2 here in Athens for a couple of years ...
although I have searched extensively for literature on L2s, all these years, unfortunately I haven't found anything ....

There is a DVD about setting up a L2 (rigging and basic tuning guide) which was issued in 2003 by the International L2 Class Association, which is quite useful to beginners (ask for it in www.laser2sailing.org) or let me know your email, so I can send you all files I have collected through the years ....

Hello from Athens Greece !
I sail a Laser2 here in Athens for a couple of years ...
although I have searched extensively for literature on L2s, all these years, unfortunately I haven't found anything ....

There is a DVD about setting up a L2 (rigging and basic tuning guide) which was issued in 2003 by the International L2 Class Association, which is quite useful to beginners (ask for it in www.laser2sailing.org) or let me know your email, so I can send you all files I have collected through the years ....

Hi from Ontario, Canada!
I am very interested in receiving the info you have on a Laser 2. If you would send it to me at [email protected], I would greatly appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day!!

Back