J-24 from Chicago area with the name 'No MaTa' on both sides. What does this mean?

Jim McGee

I purchased a J-24 in the Chicago area last year with the name 'No MaTa' on both sides. Does anyone know what this means? It also has some kind of crest on both sides that I do not know what that means. Boat is now in St. Joseph, MI. Photo below. Please advise if you know this boat? I have lost contact with the previous owner. Jim McGee 269-231-9862. This is a very nice race boat with excellent sails. There is a 5 HP Mercury OB on it. It has a heavy duty tandem trailer that came with the sale.
1685244242243.png

Attachments

• J-24sailboat.docx
    236.2 KB · Views: 69
I purchased a J-24 in the Chicago area last year with the name 'No MaTa' on both sides. Does anyone know what this means? It also has some kind of crest on both sides that I do not know what that means. Boat is now in St. Joseph, MI. Photo below. Please advise if you know this boat? I have lost contact with the previous owner. Jim McGee 269-231-9862. This is a very nice race boat with excellent sails. There is a 5 HP Mercury OB on it. It has a heavy duty tandem trailer that came with the sale.
View attachment 56072
I meant first two letters, not initials

Back