I'm now one of the crowd!

Bobetpine

Hi guys!

I just wanted to tell you I just bought my first Laser 1 yesterday...I'm very excited about it. 1981, original "solar" sail (yellow with stripes and the Laser logo). Bought it from the original owner.
Got it for 1150$ US with the trailer. Could have got it cheaper in the States but Laser are expensive here and it was very convenient (seller lives in the same city)

Hull is sound, the boat seemed well cared for.

I'm happy! :))

Pascale

Bobetpine said:
Hi guys!

I just wanted to tell you I just bought my first Laser 1 yesterday...I'm very excited about it. 1981, original "solar" sail (yellow with stripes and the Laser logo). Bought it from the original owner.
Got it for 1150$ US with the trailer. Could have got it cheaper in the States but Laser are expensive here and it was very convenient (seller lives in the same city)

Hull is sound, the boat seemed well cared for.

I'm happy! :))

Pascale

Congratulations, Pascale! Hope you have lots of exhilarating trips with it. Also hope you have a wetsuit for the sailing up north there. ;) I'm still wearing mine here in Ohio (when I remember it!). The water in our reservoir is 15 degrees C this morning, :eek: but of course, that's not the sort of exhilaration I mean.

Merrily

good to hear! I remember picking up the first laser I bought, I had the shakes it was so exciting.

Sail lots, and ask questions and have a blast.

in was shakin when i bought my first laser,

it could have been due to the fact it was blowin a gale freezing driving hail, on top of the North York moors and in january

ya man good for you i just got a new laser also. It was one of those like they used in the college nations on Lake Minnetonka in Minnesota last fall. Got if for like 4500$ with everything. I got out on it today on Bald Eagle Lake and nothings better than a new boat all shiny and stuff!! Good luck man.

Back