Help wanted

jackie boy

I have just brought a sunfish that needs some work,:confused: and was wondering if any of you fellow sailers know where I can purchase parts in europe as we live in Spain .
Also the number on the hull is tcs-1264 does anyone know what year that is from.

I used to sail Sunfish some 30 years ago and I brought this as a project for my Son as he is getting into sailing.

Thanks
Jackie boy.:rolleyes:

jackie boy said:
I have just brought a sunfish that needs some work,:confused: and was wondering if any of you fellow sailers know where I can purchase parts in europe as we live in Spain .

There are two Sunfish associations in Europe that I know of that have active fleets: Italy (mostly in Sicily) and The Netherlands. The Dutch (SRCN Sunfish Klasse Nederland) have an up-to-date website with contact addresses. I imagine that they will be able to help you. To link to the Dutch website click on "Sunfish Nederland" on www.sunfishclass.org

I hope that others can anwer the remaining part of your question.

Hi,
Thanks for your help:) been looking for a sail found a new one for $160 but then the postage is $140 perhaps its time for a vacation to the USA!

Jackie boy

"Postage" $140? Is that overnight service? Mailed parcel post (3 weeks or so) it would be FAR FAR less. Food for thought.

Back