When fixing MY boat, initially, I did TWO leak tests.... With no leaks found. Then i posted pictures exactly what I was doing and how I was doing it (and what I was doing wrong). The guys on this forum talked me through the corrct process, telling me what I was doing wrong, and spotted exactly why I was not finding more leaks. I simply was not putting enough air into the boat (be warned about putting too much into it). On my third leak test I found about 10 leaks total (about six pics posted) - some very minor - some major.
My boat was 40 pounds overweight when I started - and I had 10 leaks. If your boat was 100+ pounds overweight, my guess is that you are doing the leak test improperly, and are mssing more leaks that what you are finding. This is just a hunch - from a guy with very little experience - who was in your shoes five months ago. My guess is that the leaks are there and you are not finding them!
Redo the leak test again, taking care when you do it. Make sure the correct amount of air is being forced into the boat, and that the pressure is sufficient to leak out of any holes (which are there methinks). The last thing you want to do is to sand, fare, prime, and paint your boat - only to have it fill up with water again next Spring. Take your time and find those leaks now.
Take a look at the thread "starting at the beginning". I learned a lot from my journey - and Im sailing a totally dry boat now. truly having a fantastic time on the water.