Got a laser finally!

Paullingham

Got a radial, number 115074.
He gave it to me for £950, and it is in excellent condition, has all original parts with it, a centerboard padded case, a cover and a dolly.
It is white with a yellow and orange strip running uderneath the boat up each side.

I will put a link up with a pic of it hopefully tomorrow!

Cant wait to get out in it :rolleyes:

A question tough, should i upgrade any thing on it like the kicker or anything? as it is all standard original rig.

Thanks.

Paullingham said:
Got a radial, number 115074.
A question tough, should i upgrade any thing on it like the kicker or anything? as it is all standard original rig.
I'd suggest sailing it as soon as you can! :D
Seriously, you can upgrade stuff anytime you want to (and I predict you'll want to sooner or later...).

Cheers,

Geoff S.

it is really worth getting the upgrades for the sail controls just for the benefit of making it easier to adjust the sail controls from the gunwhale

Do the upgrades. I sailed my first regatta w/o them and really struggled in breezes over 10. I actually lost two spots on the second day after having a commanding 2nd place spot from day one results.

I bought the upgrades and won my second event w/straight bullets. The breeze cranked and I was in total control of my ability to power down and up with ease all day. It was great!!!

Tom said:
it is really worth getting the upgrades for the sail controls just for the benefit of making it easier to adjust the sail controls from the gunwhale

Back