Gorilla tiller won't fit rudder stock?

RichardJ

My old wooden laser tiller recently split along the grain. As it was quite old I decided to replace it with a new gorilla tiller. The tiller arrived by post today but I am unable to fit it into the the rudder stock! It only slides in a very short way before jambing.

Has the rudder stock design changed or do I sand off some of the tiller end casting? Any suggestions?

mam i am just new person we have pulsed nd -yag laser 400 watt average power most of time it was shut down due some electronic fault regarding uses of above machine can u suggest any thing

My old wooden laser tiller recently split along the grain. As it was quite old I decided to replace it with a new gorilla tiller. The tiller arrived by post today but I am unable to fit it into the the rudder stock! It only slides in a very short way before jambing.

Has the rudder stock design changed or do I sand off some of the tiller end casting? Any suggestions?

spam? posting in a topics a new trick for them isnt it (really sorry Anil Kumar Jain if your a real person)

mam i am just new person we have pulsed nd -yag laser 400 watt average power most of time it was shut down due some electronic fault regarding uses of above machine can u suggest any thing

This is a Laser sailboat forum. Any more non-related posts will be deleted. If you want to talk about sailing, welcome.

Back