Frostbiting in D7

nlmandell

I heard from someone that there is a new frostbite fleet in or around Mystic, CT(District 7) as well as one in Stonington, CT. Can't find anyone to verify and/or contact. Any info would be appreciated.

Re: frostbiting

On the menu bar on top of this web page, hit the tab "Districts on TLF" select district 7 and it has info on the Stonington and Cedar Point frostbite fleets in CT.

thanks for the info. I found Stonington, CT site (my bad) but still no info on Mystic, CT (closer to where I live). Cedar Point is too far.

thank you again. I know about the ilca site but neither stonington or mystic are listed. stonington is listed on the "districts on tlf" but again not mystic. anybody out there from mystic, ct?

I've seen the Coast Guard Academy out practicing on the Thames, but I don't suppose you want to join up just to get in a little Lasering!

Hey nlmandell,

Just found a information on a frostbite fleet called "FrostbiteYC" out of Essex, CT. I think they sail on the Connecticut River. I found it on the Intensity Sails website.
The link is:

www.fbyc.org

Hope that helps!

Back