drink bottle (1000th thread!)

keiran searle AUS

welll well i want to attach my drink bottle to my boat with elastic so i can drink while racing then when i let go of the bottle it flys back to the back corner of the cockpit where it sits i have a existing setup which makes the bottle sit neer the hiking strap the bottle allways then knocks the bung on the auto bailer whick is annoying me can someone please take some photos of how they have theres set up or draw a diagram thx
`
`1000 threads yahoo, i want somthing special for this bradley ha ha.

Just remove the bung thats what i told you to do when i set the system up for you. Thats y i dont have that problem anymore. You could also just put more tension on your exsisting shockcord system that way it will sit further back in the cockpit, although it will be harder for you to drink while sailing with it as it will be so tight that it wont reach to your mouth and youll have to bend over to get the drink bottle to reach you mouth.

i cant remove my bung as i have a dodgy bailer so i am re siliconing it all again as we speak i also like the idea of the bottle sitting in the corner of the cockpit as it is away from my hiking strap ajuster

Back