CPYC Spring Series

TimClark

Anybody else here doing the Spring Frostbiting Series at Cedar Point Yacht Club? I can't wait for next weekend to come and start the racing. If the current wind persists, it looks like we will have some good times. If you wanna learn about it or register, check out www.cedarpointyachtclub.com

Tim

There are a few folks here from CPYC.... Don't forget to sign up for RC duty, the earlier you sign up, the better chance of getting the day you want

Yeah I already got my RC duty date in...2nd to last week so I don't have to deal with the lighter wind lol. Did u sail at the Hangover Bowl? I was on the RC boat.

Tim

Well, for those of you a bit further north, Cottage Park, the other CPYC, has a nice spring series going on, too. True we can't match the numbers of Newport or Cedar Point, but that's just because you haven't come out yet. If you live anywhere around Boston, you owe it to yourself to give us a try.....

Yeah it's a lot of fun. We get a good amount of people too on January 1 for the Hangover Bowl. There is a really loyal fleet at CPYC.

Tim

Back