Dear new Byte owner. We hope your Byte brings you as much pleasure as it possibly can. For that reason we have provided this owners manual.
here are some simple steps Byte owners can use to maximize their pleasure.
1. Clean your new Byte and , once dried thoroughly, fold and store the sails.
2. Take some photos. Make certain there is nothing identifiable in the background that might even possibly reveal your location.
3. Go to your computer. Open http://www.craigslist.com
4. Pick a nearby city , but not your own city, from the list.
5. Post an ad in the free stuff section.
6. Wait for return emails from your ad. DO NOT REPLY TO THOSE RETURNED MESSAGES!!!
7. Post a second ad claiming the return email feature failed and announce teh boat will be droped off at noon at some Walmart parking lot.
8. Before leaving home, delete the ads.
9. Go to the parking lot no later than 10 AM, unload the boat in the lot at the agreed upon meeting place and go hide where you can see as the boat is taken..
10. Drive home by some circuitous and unlikely route while maiing certain no one is following you.