Brr, i need site with subj about diets

FatTonny_x

Hi.
Sorry for my stupid question

Can you tell to me
Wheere i will find site about subj weight loss?

P.S. 10x u 4 your help.

Have a nice day

Sunfish Fry
Almost any favorite sunfish will make a great fry. Make sure you have enough filleted fish for a substantial meal.
egg(s)
flour
spices: salt, pepper, thyme, tarragon
vegetable oil

Dip the fillets into whipped egg, then into flour to which you've added the spices.
Fry in a light vegetable oil until flaky.
Serve immediately.

(from www.the-fishing-network.com)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got Sunfish?

Welcome to: Weightloss.com
Eating a healthy diet is of key importance to your weight-loss success. The same can be said for a regular exercise program.

www.weightloss.com

Its fun when I looked it up online I got 79,535,899 results. The Sunfish forum was not one of them.

Sunfish Chowder is pretty good too.

Ingredients

* 2 1/4 lb. (I kg) of pan fish fillets
* 3 slices fat bacon
* 6 potatoes (chopped)
* 2 onions
* 1 sweet pepper
* salt and pepper

Directions
Chop and fry the bacon until nearly cooked; chop the onion and pepper and add to bacon. Put fried mix into a soup pot and add the chopped potatoes and the fish. Cover with water, bring to slow boil, and simmer until done. Salt and pepper to taste.

Everyday Sunfish

The Sunfish diet recommends Sunfish every day...

* 20 sunfish fillets
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 egg
* commercial breading
* peanut oil
* 1/2 cup catsup
* 1 heaping tablespoon horseradish

Directions
Lightly beat the egg and mix with milk. Soak the bluegill fillets in milk/egg mixture while preparing breading and oil. Pour 1/8 inch oil in an electric skillet and heat to 375 degrees. Place breading mixture in a one-gallon food storage bag. Add 6 to 8 fillets, close the top of the bag, and shake until fillets are evenly covered. Drop the coated fillets in hot oil and cook 2 - 3 minutes on each side. Serve hot with a dipping sauce made by mixing the catsup and horseradish.

Eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner and you will be amazed at the results...

How many times do we have to go through this...:confused:

First you need to cut a hole in near your transom and place an inspection port in there.

Then install another larger one about in the middle, but forward of the appendage.

With both holes open, you can shove a light bulb or a fan in there and in no time, you will be all dried out.

I figure, with your body being what...95% water or something, you can loose a lot of weight!!!:D

As for eating, I don't recommend panfish...they tend to taste crappie!

Back