Boom end caps (Different Styles)

M25max

Can anyone say why the boom end caps are different designs but the description is identical? One boom end cap has a single hole and the other end cap has what looks like interconnected holes intended for two separate lines. Both are listed as 90428 and the different vendors both say they are Laser Performance parts.

1719757579807.jpeg

1719757595818.jpeg

If you are concerned about Class Legal for eventual racing, I'd look for true Laser Performance Dealers like Dinghy Shop, Shoreline Sailboats, Sunfish Direct....or buy gently used from known good parts sellers in this forum like alan g, sailcraftri...

For those reading along, have you noticed the Wanted Ads section of this Forum?

If you are concerned about Class Legal for eventual racing, I'd look for true Laser Performance Dealers like Dinghy Shop, Shoreline Sailboats, Sunfish Direct....or buy gently used from known good parts sellers in this forum like alan g, sailcraftri...

For those reading along, have you noticed the Wanted Ads section of this Forum?
I bought end caps from The Dinghy Shop. The pictures are from Sunfish Direct and The Dinghy Shop and both sell class legal stuff and they show different designs for the same end cap as the above photographs show.

Back