Boat Whisperer East Coast (US) tour

vtgent49

Hi all,

Steve Cockerill is doing an East Coast tour this Spring. His Boat Whisperer talks are sure to please the serious sailors.

Steve Cockerill is the current UK Laser Masters National Champion (Std rig), Laser Masters Worlds 2nd Apprentice (Radial rig), UK Laser Radial National Champion, RS300 National Champion, and Blaze National Champion. Steve has won a total of 20 UK National Championships! He is also the owner of Rooster Sailing, a maker of very innovative dinghy gear, and is the creator of the highly acclaimed Boat Whisperer DVD, which shares a similar format with this presentation.

In Vermont on April 1, his talk starts at 7 PM and lasts about 4 hours. With the use of some excellent hi-resolution video clips and more than a little enthusiasm, Steve explains how some boats sail faster than others - for no more than better technique - This will be a great way to really kick off the season, and get you a jump start on the Fleet!

The VT show is hosted by the MBBC Laser Fleet, with all proceeds going to support the very successful Vermont Junior Sailors!

Complete info here:

http://www.mbbc-vt.org/2006race/benefit.htm

NOTE: The other stops are as follows, but check with the local email addy for details, as this has changed recently.

30 March Ithaca/Cornell, NY [email protected] Note date change

1 April Malletts Bay Boat Club, VT www.mbbc-vt.org

2 April Cedar Point Yacht Club, CT [email protected]

4 April Newport Laser Fleet [email protected]

5 April Severn Sailing Assn [email protected]

Special thanks to all of our sponsors, Including the Laser Forum (thanks Bradley and Janet!)

Hi,
Steve Cockerill makes his "Boat Whisperer"-talks in the UK since several years with a great success.

If you ever have the chance to visit one of this evenings, go there. Perhaps someone (or more) report us here about that what they learned there - I would appreciate this.

Ciao
LooserLu

I'm wondering if he'll sail at Cedar Point for the series because the talk is on the same day...Looserlu I will try and report back on how the seminar went if I can go.

Tim

TimClark said:
...Looserlu I will try and report back on how the seminar went if I can go.

Tim
That would be great, Tim! It would be also a good idea, in my opinion, to help Steve to optimize his nice report about "Sailing in heavy winds" (see here: http://www.laserforum.org/showthread.php?t=3519 ) by explaining him that "San Francisco roll" :)
He is doing so much for us Laserites (like Michael Blackburn, too) with his work, that we also sometimes can give him a small feedback, if we all can..., right?

Ciao
LooserLu

Back