Boat registration numbers

OldDog

Hello

I live in New Jersey and am thinking about getting a Laser this spring. I pretty sure the boat will need to be registered with the state but in looking at images on the web I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a Laser with registration numbers or a decal. Are they required in NJ?

Thanks!

Hello

I live in New Jersey and am thinking about getting a Laser this spring. I pretty sure the boat will need to be registered with the state but in looking at images on the web I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a Laser with registration numbers or a decal. Are they required in NJ?

Thanks!

Every state is different. Registration and numbers are required in Ohio. Google it! :)

Hello

Thanks!

From what I remember you do, check here: http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/Vehicle/VehicleBoats.htm

I haven't had decals on my boat in a long time because I normally race. If I'm with a group they normally leave you alone.

Back