blood on boat?

how would i get blood off me deck and my hiking strap?

Don't be such a baby!

You want more blood all over your boat. Cut long slashes in you legs and arms and bleed baby bleed!

To increase blood production I recommend a liver and offal diet supplemented by bushells of spinach.

The real men of laser sailing pierce there earlobes with fids and sail like that.

One of the things I picked up while teaching high school is that hydrogen peroxide will break up blood and make it easy to wash off. DON'T treat it with soap/water or any other cleaners before pouring on the hydrogen peroxide and breaking up the clotted blood, as you might set a stain permanently. If the blood's pretty fresh, you'll be amazed at how easily the peroxide breaks up the blood making it easy to wash with soap and water. The hydrogen peroxide will not damage the fabric of your hiking strap, clothes, or sail...unless any of those items are made of animal sinew, skin, or viscera. ;)

On & Off, a fiberglass hull cleaner takes off everything. I mean everything. It's muriatic acid, and burns when on your skin, and for the love of god don't inhale the mist if you spray it. But it will take blood off. If you're not careful it might take of the paint. We had that problem on my family's Bristol.

There once was chick from Ohio
Her jokes she would often run by you
It took real guts
to call out the nuts
Elect Ross VP whoopi ti yo

DON'T treat it with soap/water or any other cleaners before pouring on the hydrogen peroxide and breaking up the clotted blood

yah yaaah, very important. Wet your hair with the Hydrogen peroxide, using a swirling mop-like motion on your deck. The result will provide a nice contrast to the red of the blood... Very now, very metro, a look for the new season don't you think?

But like he says, watch that you remove your buckskin sailing waistcoat first! Boy, can that be embarrasing, let me tell you!

There once was chick from Ohio
Her jokes she would often run by you
It took real guts
to call out the nuts
Elect Ross VP whoopi ti yo

My first limerick! And you kept it clean! Just a suggestion--how about an extra syllable in the last line, like: "Elect Ross VP, Whoopi ti ki yo."

Ever the English major.

However, does Ross know how to get blood off of Lasers? This is an offal thread!

Back