Action!

aquaman

So the grand finale are some great action shots taken by a fellow sailor. The swing keel version of Capri actually points to weather better than the fixed keel at the expense of being a bit tender. It's a bit faster also. But that forces one to be a better sailor. It's like driving a Ferrari instead of a station wagon. With 4 seasons under my belt I can sail this boat to it's max under any conditions. Just takes practice, balance, agility, good reactions, and a nice 195 lb girth. At age 67 it seems that if I love my pasta then that's the way it goes! The wife and the doc both say I need to lose 20 lb but that would decrease the performance of the boat! You can see that point's dramatically shown on some of these pics!
Glad I finally conquered this photo thing. Feel free to ask if there's anything you want to know more about
Cheers!

Attachments

• Action 1.jpeg
    Action 1.jpeg
    361.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Action 2.jpeg
    Action 2.jpeg
    382.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Action 3.jpeg
    Action 3.jpeg
    344.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Action 4.jpeg
    Action 4.jpeg
    359.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Action 5.jpeg
    Action 5.jpeg
    453.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Fishing Buddy 1.JPG
    Fishing Buddy 1.JPG
    671.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Fishing Buddy 2.JPG
    Fishing Buddy 2.JPG
    880.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Home Port.jpeg
    Home Port.jpeg
    554.2 KB · Views: 71
Yep I only paid $1,200 for it, needed a lot of work. A real diamond in the rough! The biggest hassle was reinforcing the hollow transom on the Mod 1, If you add stuff without doing that you're asking for trouble. I think the Mod 2 was solid. If you need any more detailed advice feel free to ask
Cheers!

Back