Minifishsailer

1982 Minifish question: I bought a 1982 Amf minifish last year. Wondering about any information on this model. Also wondering about the bailer. The previous owner put a pvc pipe cap on the underside of the bailer cap thing. Unsure what to do with that. Also wondering about how i can repair tiny little holes in my sail. Thanks!!!

by far the coolest method to repair small holes in your sail was by @Breeze Bender

1982 Minifish question: I bought a 1982 Amf minifish last year. Wondering about any information on this model. Also wondering about the bailer. The previous owner put a pvc pipe cap on the underside of the bailer cap thing. Unsure what to do with that. Also wondering about how i can repair tiny little holes in my sail. Thanks!!!
I can tell you about tiny holes in sails...Always move your sail when burning outdoors!

The many little patches on this sail make it look awful; especially when the sun illuminates the opposite side.

That said, don't bother with double-patching tiny holes. Why not just "live" with the tiny holes?

I can tell you about tiny holes in sails...Always move your sail when burning outdoors!

The many little patches on this sail make it look awful; especially when the sun illuminates the opposite side.

That said, don't bother with double-patching tiny holes. Why not just "live" with the tiny holes?
Thanks they aren’t a terrible problem I just don’t want them to get worse

Back