What trailer is this one?

QTSONJA

Just bought my first sunfish! I need to know the make/model/year to register this boat trailer. Anyone have any guesses? The trailer has coil springs and a suspension rod. I think the sunfish is 1972 - so my guess is the trailer is about that old. :) Maybe TeeNee or Holsclaw or Gator. I would appreciate anyone who might know. :D

Attachments

• IMG_9545.jpeg
    IMG_9545.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9546.jpeg
    IMG_9546.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9543.jpeg
    IMG_9543.jpeg
    746.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9542.jpeg
    IMG_9542.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9550.jpeg
    IMG_9550.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9548.jpeg
    IMG_9548.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9549.jpeg
    IMG_9549.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9551.jpeg
    IMG_9551.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9547.jpeg
    IMG_9547.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
Congrats on the new to you boat and trailer!
My Holsclaw trailer has a stamped serial plate on the winch mast and a rectangular Holsclaw sticker on the back of each fender.
The one sticker (img_9546) is plausible for TeeNee.

Had an older trailer that had been in our family since new but not registered for years. Had all the paperwork Went to it again to sell it. The NYS registration office said it had been purged and then took the paperwork and entered it as homemade. In NYS you have to have the trailer weighed for the paperwork which a scrap metal place as part of the paperwork. Depends on state.

Just bought my first sunfish! I need to know the make/model/year to register this boat trailer. Anyone have any guesses? The trailer has coil springs and a suspension rod. I think the sunfish is 1972 - so my guess is the trailer is about that old. :) Maybe TeeNee or Holsclaw or Gator. I would appreciate anyone who might know. :D
That trailer is a Beaut!! :cool:

My husband discovered that all the stickers hadn’t faded, but were painted over. ‍♀️ So he was able to scrape off the paint!! It is a TEENEE. Thanks for all that replied!!

Attachments

• IMG_9596.jpeg
    IMG_9596.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9594.jpeg
    IMG_9594.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9592.jpeg
    IMG_9592.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 25
Congrats on the new to you boat and trailer!
My Holsclaw trailer has a stamped serial plate on the winch mast and a rectangular Holsclaw sticker on the back of each fender.
The one sticker (img_9546) is plausible for TeeNee.
You were correct!!

My husband discovered that all the stickers hadn’t faded, but were painted over. ‍
♀️
So he was able to scrape off the paint!! It is a TEENEE. Thanks for all that replied!!

Good detective work on your end. Having the VIN from the manufacturer will hopefully make it easier to register/license.

Back