Suggestions for selling 2006 Sunfish and Trailer

lmitch

Hi everyone-
With profound sadness, I have no alternative but to sell my out-of-the-box-in-April 2006 Sunfish and trailer. Please see my posting under the "For Sale" forum.

Does anyone have any suggestions on other places I could advertise that cater to sailors? I'd love to give her a good home.

Thanks!
And thanks to all of you who post to this website - you've been a great source of information and inspiration!
Lyn

You could also try listing it on the Vanguard website. They have a section for listing boats for sale. I don't know how well they sell from that site. You would probably be able to sell it on eBay pretty easily. Although, we are at the end of the season so I would guess fewer people will be looking. But you never know. You could always set it up with a "reserve" or a "buy it now" price to make sure you get the minimum price you want for the boat.

Thanks, Neil. When the Vanguard webmaster gets back from vacation next week, Vanguard says they'll be able to post my listing there. You never know...hopefully someone will give her a good home soon.

Back