Still looking for 2006 Regionals Dates

oompanyc

Anyone know of the regional dates for the following regionals:

Southeast
Southwest
Mid Atlantic
West

Anyone with info, links, or notices of race, should email me so I can post them on the Sunfish NY website.

Anyone? Anyone? The year is approaching the halfway point of being over and half of the US Worlds qualifiers date aren't yet posted...Does anyone have any information whatsoever so we can start planning our summer sailing schedules?

Please help us out with some information, thank you.

Kudos Brian for a great updated site. I had been looking for the Mid-Atlantic Regional dates myself and sure enough, saw the one at Surf City in September.

A side note - We at Cooper River Yacht Club in South Jersey, outside of Philly, are hosting our annual Spring Regatta May 20th - Registration 10a-11:30a - Skippers meeting at 11a - first race at 12n - usually run 5+ races.
May not be worthy of your calender but wanted to post it here anyway!

Thanks again for your great race schedule - I assume we will be getting the Sunfish Class schedule come June or so.....!

Please note: A post was removed from this thread as it was a violation of the TOS of The Sunfish Forum. Subsequent replies to this post were also removed. Please remember to keep discussion on track and friendly. Please remember that properly identifying oneself in the profile section is also a requirement of membership on The Sunfish Forum.

I saw where someone posted that the SE regional is at James Island in Charleston, SC. Does anyone know where I can confirm this regional site?

Back