• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

Need bronze carriage bolt and wing nut for old style rudder

M25max

Price $
State
NEW YORK
City
Rochester
I just bought a 1968 Sunfish and found that it is missing the bronze carriage bolt that goes from the top bracket on the hull to th lower bracket on the hull and this bolt is tightened to keep the rudder from kicking up. Does anyone have one of these bolts and wing nuts for sale?

I have this part; original 7.5"bronze carriage bolt with brass wingnut and plastic tube to prevent wobble. $12 + postage to Rochester. If you want it, reply with your name and mailing address, I will compute postage and bill you for the total.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

I have this part; original 7.5"bronze carriage bolt with brass wingnut and plastic tube to prevent wobble. $12 + postage to Rochester. If you want it, reply with your name and mailing address, I will compute postage and bill you for the total.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY
Fantastic. PM sent to you with the needed information.

Last edited:

Back