News Lodging at Sunfish Junior NAs - Southold, NY

bertocci

I'm looking for info and contacts to find a reasonably priced place to stay near Southold.

A quick web search turns up a variety of bed and breakfast and fairly expensive hotels. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

I, too, am interested in finding affordable housing. Also, where did you find the NOR for the Junior NA. I have searched all over the Sunfish Class pages but can find no link to the 2007 Championship.

If you are seeking information re: lodging, please go to the NOR, which is on the USSCA web site. It contains two links to a listing of options available and the approximate distance to Southold Y.C. from neighboring towns. One or two campsites exist but I'm not sure if they are included. Southold is a hamlet in the Town of Southold on the beautiful North Fork of Long Island, about two hours from the New York City bridges and 20 minutes from the New London - Orient Point Ferry terminal. It is a very busy tourist area during the summer with lots of activities for nonsailors, e.g., clean beaches, lots of vineyards, "Olde Antique Shoppes" and a wide range of good restaurants. For accommodations, early reservations are encouraged. For additional information, contact Commodore Peter Moore at [email protected]

Back