• Please be alert for scammers offering shipped items. Just like any internet purchase, please use caution and be sure to verify identies. Phone calls are strongly recommended along with using payment methods offering protection for shipped items. Never use VENMO or Pay Pal Friends and Family for shipped goods. Also, please look out for users linking to an existing thread but providing a different email address to contact the original poster.

For Sale J24 free to a good home

Price $
State
OHIO
City
Cleveland
1979 J24 that has been raced continuously (mostly just Wednesday evenings) is available for free to a good home. She has a newer mast (we snapped old one maybe 20 years ago) and all the equipment necessary to race. That said, sails need to be replaced. The deck has had some soft spot repairs and could use more help. The boat has a single axel trailer. The boat is currently in indoor (cold) storage.

Hi Tom,

I saw your listing for the J24 in Cleveland. I am probably too late reaching out, but is it still available? If it is still available is there any way I can get a couple photos of it? I live in Columbus so I could potentially make the trip up to take a look also.

Beylen Gode

Back