High Quality Wallpapers

LaserBen

Does anyone have any nice wallpapers of lasers for my desktop? I can't find anything decent and big with google and I'm getting withdrawl symptoms now that there's no midweek evening sailing :(

absolutely!!!

The following is the Hiking out Screen saver from the North American Laser Class Association.

The URL was published in a North American Laser Class Newsletter as a service available only to those who happened to thoroughly read the NA Class newsletter.
Here it is:
http://cerebus.winsite.com/laser/laser/hiking_out_screensaver.jpg

You can install this on your computer and use it to experience real Laser sailing right in your office.

Example: If you want to sail the san Francisco Bay, you can have friends douse your with pitchers ful of ice water.

Caution, Try to remember not to tack. You might slam your face into the monitor

hiking_out_screensaver.jpg

absolutely!!!

The following is the Hiking out Screen saver from the North American Laser Class Association.

You can install this on your computer and use it to experience real Laser sailing right in your office.

Example: If you want to sail the san Francisco Bay, you can have friends douse your with pitchers ful of ice water.

Caution, Try to remember not to tack. You might slam your face into the monitor

I have had this on my computer for a couple of hours this morning, now I have a cramp in my toes.

Back