Future World Championships

T

trickster

Hi All

Does anybody know of tentative/proposed venues for World Champs over the next few years (full rig and radial)? I remember there was a list on the old NA web site, but can't remember what was on it!

Yes, the old NA website had such a page, but it is no longer available on the new website (like many other pages that used to be available but no longer are - some due to pending updates).

GENERAL ADVICE

As a word of general advice, the NA Laser Mailing List always provides a primary resource for your questions if you think the topic might have been previosly raised by others.

If you go to the NA Mailing List
http://cerebus.winsite.com/archives
you can select "Search the Laser E-mail Archive" link on that page and find everything that has ever been posted related to the Worlds on the Mailing List.

Try entering "2004 Worlds" for the search term.

(This page - which allows you access to ALL list content probably SHOULD BE THE PAGE LINKED from our own Laser Forum here when you click on the [List Archive] menu item at the top.)

The search engine of the Mailing List is not nearly as reliable, effective or user friendly as the search engine of TLF, but it will at least point you in the right direction. The key is often to exploit the links like "Next by thread" appearing at the bottom of each post found by the List search engine.

2003 WORLDS

Here is the info about the 2003 Worlds that I could get to from one of the posts in the result of such a Mailing List search. (I realize this is not what you are looking for, Tony, but I offer the info here for the record, as it fits the subject line of your thread.)

-------------
RADIALS

2003 LASER RADIAL WORLD (& EUROPEAN) CHAMPIONSHIPS

Fraglia della Vela di Riva, Riva del Garda, Italy, 25 July - 9 August

2003 LASER RADIAL OPEN & WOMEN'S WORLD (& EUROPEAN) CHAMPIONSHIP: 25 July
to 1st August (1st Race Day: 27 August)

2003 LASER RADIAL YOUTH WORLD (& EUROPEAN) CHAMPIONSHIP: 2 to 9 August
(1st Race Day: 4 August)

------------------
STANDARD RIG

2003 LASER WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Laser Senior Worlds: 15 - 24 September 2003
Laser Masters Worlds: 26 September - 4 October 2003

Centro Nautico Elcano, Cadiz, Spain

-----------------
4.7 RIG

2003 LASER 4.7 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Cesme, Turkey, 11 - 18 July 2003
------------------------------------------

For details including the related championship websites, the primary source of information is always
http://www.laserinternational.org/
the ILCA website and the links therein.

2004 AND BEYOND

I'm afraid I have access to no reliable information on 2004 Worlds at this stage myself.

You may be able to obtain a copy of that old ILCA-NA website page by writing to its author/creator, the ex NA Secretary Fred Schroth at
[email protected]

Shevy

Back