Connecticut Owner Needs Help

signal charlie

Staff member
Anyone near middle Connecticut who does work on Sunfish? We had a gent contact us asking if we knew anyone to look over a late 1960s boat, currently in storage. Here's what they told us so far. "It has not been on the water in 40 years and I am not qualified to determine what exactly it needs so I am seeking a business that can provide a full rehab / outfitting."

I am trying to pin down where the boat is exactly and if they have a way to move it.

Cheers!

Anyone near middle Connecticut who does work on Sunfish? We had a gent contact us asking if we knew anyone to look over a late 1960s boat, currently in storage. Here's what they told us so far. "It has not been on the water in 40 years and I am not qualified to determine what exactly it needs so I am seeking a business that can provide a full rehab / outfitting."

I am trying to pin down where the boat is exactly and if they have a way to move it.

Cheers!
I don't know anybody near middle Connecticut who does work on Sunfish!

:rolleyes:

Their reply

" I am near cities like Hartford, Waterbury and New Haven, but places like Stamford and New London are not far away"

I’m in Farmington, CT and if he’s close I would be happy to check out the boat and tell them my opinion, but I’m not looking to do the work! Hartford is close. Waterbury and New Haven, Stamford and New London are too far. This gent will have to be more specific with his location, he’s given quite a wide radius!

Cheers!
Also, depending where it was stored…I’ll bet this might be a cherry little boat!

I don’t think they’ve followed up with a more specific location in CT. Or maybe have just decided to go a different route.

Back