Are there any SF dealers here?

Palm Bay is located between Melbourne and Fort Pierce on Florida's east coast.

I'm located 95 miles away in the dead-center of the state, but "you can't get there from here"!

:confused:

The expression predates Burt, and known in New Hampshire for many decades. I once tried to get to Plymouth, NH, from Tuftonboro. The map showed a direct road, so I took it. After the surface changed to dirt and passing (and taking) many unmarked driveway turns later, I realized I couldn't get there from here...

OTOH, I'll be taking I-95 next year, so I might be able to get my mast-top halyard guide, and mast + two spars for my last Sunfish purchase-- the most expensive Sunfish--bereft of any equipment whatsoever. Just a decent hull. :confused:

The expression predates Burt, and known in New Hampshire for many decades. I once tried to get to Plymouth, NH, from Tuftonboro. The map showed a direct road, so I took it. After the surface changed to dirt and passing (and taking) many unmarked driveway turns later, I realized I couldn't get there from here...

OTOH, I'll be taking I-95 next year, so I might be able to get my mast-top halyard guide, and mast + two spars for my last Sunfish purchase-- the most expensive Sunfish--bereft of any equipment whatsoever. Just a decent hull. :confused:
well by the time you get down to FL we should have Sunfish and SOL boats and parts in stock at Paddling Paradise in Palm Bay, FL

Back